Burnham Business Awards
Nominate any Burnham business that deserves recognition for the support they gave to customers and residents during Covid
Possibly they delivered to you, a neighbour or relative who lives in Burnham. The business may have been open during the lockdown, providing an essential service
Burnham Business - Terms & Conditions
- Any business that has supported someone living in the Civic Parish of Burnham, Bucks during the Covid pandemic may be nominated
- Support includes such activities as starting a new business or staying operating during lockdown (in compliance with the regulations then in force), changing the business model to add a take- away service or a delivery service to Burnham residents
- A business is any organisation that caries out activities for profit and includes both incorporated organisations (e.g. a limited company) and unincorporated traders (e.g. self-employed)
- Businesses must have complied, and continue to comply with all relevant Covid and other regulations to be eligible for nomination.
- Anyone can make a nomination, the person making the nomination does not need to live or work in Burnham
- The person making the nomination must confirm that they, or someone they know, who lives in the Civic Parish of Burnham, Bucks, was supported by the nominated business during Covid.
- There is no cash prize for this competition
- The competition is open for nominations until 30th November 2020
- Winning businesses will be awarded a certificate that can be displayed or otherwise marketed at the businesses’ discretion. In addition winning businesses may be promoted by Burnham Resilience CIO including via this website or social media.
- All nominations will be judged by a committee made up of Trustees from Burnham Resilience CIO (the Organiser)
- Businesses that, in the Organiser opinion, have failed to meet the competition rules may be excluded at its sole discretion
- Burnham Resilience CIO reserves the right to change any and all aspects of this competition without notice