Do you want to join our dedicated team of Street Volunteers? Please take time to read our safety guidelines before signing up.
Our volunteers are split into two. We have the Area Coordinators and the Street Representatives. To understand how out volunteering process works, please read the following info.
We still need as many Street Representatives as possible to fill each street of Burnham. Here is an idea of the following roles you could take up:
• Deliver leaflets within your street, ensuring AC is kept up to date once this is completed.
• Keep WhatsApp group up to date with any support you can offer
• Identify those who need aid in the area you are based and deliver updates to these people when needed
• Collection and delivery of essential items such as food
• Collect and deliver medicine from pharmacies, (More info on this can be found on NHS website)
You will be paired with other volunteers and given the latest advice to ensure your safety. If you would like to help please complete the form below and we’ll be in touch.